Teresa Stewart: Building with Strengths for Small Congregations
Small congregations are not miniaturized big congregations. They have different challenges. Fortunately, they also have different strengths–ones that are deeply forming, urgently needed, and generally unavailable in big settings. Learn how to build with these strengths and stop imitating models that never fit to begin with.
- How to work beyond the limits of big-setting, top-down, program thinking.
- How to go local and nimble (like the gospel itself).
- When to use tools like wagering leadership, messy conversation, hands-on contact, and co-creator gifts.
- The why of digital ministry in a post-pandemic world.
- The theological basis for digital ministry.
- How to put your attention on where it matters.
- Practical and doable steps to take digital ministry to the next level.